- Punctuality and professionalism: you are taking time out of your busy schedule to come see me, and one of my core values in business is to honor your time. Also, you’ll never see me mocking my clients in an Instagram reel for their choices surrounding their skincare or their brows, for more views.
- The highest level of sanitation: using a clean stick every time I dip into the wax pot for brows, and wearing clean gloves for every service.
- Up to date: on techniques, the best wax for your skin, etc. Did you know, I’ve specialized in brows since 2010, and taken countless brow courses since then? Once I even flew to Minneapolis for a weekend to train in person with the @archaddicts and I’ve taken a class from Kelley Baker (brow artist to the likes of the Kardashians and Zendaya) as well.
- Always calm, never chaos: it’s going to smell amazing when you walk in the door, and the table will be comfy and warm.
- Consistency: one of the best compliments I’ve had from a client, was that she never felt like she even needed to see her brows in the mirror afterwards. She knew they’d be good.